Breaking News



“It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. 
You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to”
~ J.R.R. Tolkien

I missed this in the excitement of figuring my team. Believe me, checking that list felt like looking up my exam results. Weird, since I have yet to meet a single person related to Clipper,except for Harsh (more about him later). 

The news? Sir Robin announced the route and the participating cities: Liverpool – Punta Del Este – Cape Town – Freemantle – Sydney – Hobart – Airlee Beach – Sanya – Qingdao – Seattle – Panama – New York – Londonderry – Liverpool

 Leg 2, the one I’m sailing, will be further South than earlier planned, between Punta del Este and Cape Town, right on the edge of the roaring 40’s.
Leg 2: Punte del Este, Uruguay to Cape Town, South Africa

Comments

  1. Hey Sucheta.....this is awesome news..... I thought it was Abhi's. Best wishes dear......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Level 1 Clipper training

Level 2 Clipper Training

Landfall in Cape Town